awyeahmona asked: Diana/Artemis!
- In recent history, Diana is the only one allowed to mess with Artemis’s hair.
- In fact, they have a standing ‘hair date’ that started when Diana noticed that it’s a bit of work for Artemis to keep her hair tamed on her own and offered to help brush it out/whatever. Artemis acts indignant about this, though secretly(well, not to Diana, but to anyone who might have found out about it) enjoys it.
- When sharing a bed, they tend to sleep more or less in a tangled up pile. Both are notorious sheet/blanket hogs, though Diana gets any pillows since Artemis prefers to use Diana as a pillow.
- Aside from the two of them(and sometimes even more than them), Philippus is the only person who knows without a doubt when Artemis and Diana’s fights are actual quarrels or just them being ‘them’.
Sure I have more(for all of the ones asked, actually) and am not sure how much of these are influenced by what other people have said, but it’s late. XP
royaltimes asked: Barda/Scott
alternatively or additionally, barda/wondy?
- Despite not being in a relationship with him before, and therefore not knowing for certain, Barda feels that Scott’s time on Earth has made him a little bit of a prude and feels it her job to remind him of how Apokoliptians handle sex(see: Knockout). Scott doesn’t mind.
- Whenever Scott goes on a mission without her, especially when there’s no clear time of his return, Barda always insists he take a bagged lunch.(also, Guy made fun of it once. Only once.)
- Scott was a little disappointed when Barda challenging him to a “poke’ battle” turned out to be totally different than what he pictured, yet it still took place in bed. That aside, he now has a better understanding of what she meant when she talked about her desire to “catch ‘em all” and “pokeballs”.
Honestly, it was a bit of a relief.
- One day they’ll have a child(somehow I picture adopted, maybe a child from Apokolips, I don’t care what’s going on in the DCU regarding that) and that child will be the bane of every teacher she’ll ever know. Not only will she question the application of the teacher’s lessons in the field of combat and be stubbornly sure that she is always right(because “her mommy said so”), but she will also be completely unpunishable(able to magically disappear from any time-out corner or detention room).
- That one time Barda and Scott were going through a rough spot and Barda went to hang with Diana on Themyscira, they totally shagged.
- It wasn’t the first time. (Scott knows and is okay with it. I mean, it’s Diana, who wouldn’t? Also, I feel their relationship would be a little open like that, if not because ‘Apokoliptian sex habits’, then just because that’s how they roll)
- Barda has talked to Diana more about her time as leader of the Female Furies than anyone else.
- Diana taught Barda a few Themysciran recipes, she’s actually mastered two.